Hey hey! Today is the second Flashback Friday, a bi-weekly link up where you can share some of those oldies but goodies that have been left forgotten in your archives!
Last time was a complete success and had a lot of super fun posts, so make sure to check them out if you haven’t already and check out the featured posts in our Pinterest board! And of course, link up below and check out some of the other posts!
1. Follow each host & cohost by at least one method/social media platform
2. Link up a post that is at least 3 months old. They can be on any topic but they must be family friendly. Or if you don’t have a post that old, write a new one about a memory and link that up!
3. You can add up to two posts. Please do not include any sponsored posts, giveaways or other link parties
4. Visit 2-3 other blogs and leave some comment love. If you really like it, share it via pinterest, FB or twitter.
5. Each week, each host & cohost will pick their favorite post . It will get pinned to ourFlashBack Friday Feature board on Pinterest and featured on their blog for the next Flashback Friday.
6. Optional but we would love it if you: Tweet about the linkup & post a button on your blog.
If you’d like to co-host, please email poekitten at email@example.com.