So one of my best gals, Erika does these fun little love / do not love posts and I was like, hey! why not?! So here you go.
Lately I’ve been loving…
+ Red Nail Polish. I don’t even know where this came from but I’ve been enjoying painting my nails this pretty red color and it makes me feel so adult.
+ Nutella. This is not really a recently thing but an always thing, but my love for it has been pronounced lately.
+ Flowers. The ones I have right now in the house are from Valentine’s Day but I think I’m going to try and have fresh flowers on our mantle more often. They just make me so happy.
+ New jeans. I got some new jeans on Monday and oh boy. They were a little more than I usually pay for jeans but they were SO worth it. They’re so comfortable and soft. I never knew jeans could be this soft.
+ Also, Yoga pants. Specifically from Old Navy. I’m never buying yoga pants from any other place. Ever.
+ Olympics. I LOVE watching the Olympics. I do. I’ll never tire of watching them. Specially the ice skating and giggling at Curling.
+ Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey… stuff. Yes.
Things I haven’t been loving…
- On that note… statues. Including but not limited to weeping angels and gnomes. We don’t have any weeping angels in our yard but we do have two gnomes that constantly change positions, we thought it was the wind but now…
- El Paso weather. Hear me out. While everyone’s getting dumped with snow we’re in the 80′s and a “cold front” moving in means we dip down to a chill 65-70′s. BUT HEAR ME OUT. This means, we’ll be in the 100… 120 in no time. And I’m sorry but temperature should never be higher than 80. NEVER. And 80′s in February feels SO wrong. I miss winter.
- Texas drivers. Learn to use your blinkers and stop cutting people off and driving 30 miles under the speed limit in the highway and learn how to merge. Please and thank you.
- Facebook. If it wasn’t because that’s one of very few ways I can connect with people in my grad program, I would never ever use it ever again. But alas, I like connecting with my cohort.
- Lack of H&M. Dear H&M, can you pretty please open up a store in El Paso? I promise to spend lots of money there.
- Also, IKEA Same goes to you.